• Hello everyone,
    I decided very spontaneusly to go to Barlecone for the New Year. I already have a place to stay and also know some people there. But I still would love to meet new people and maybe to experience a crazy start into 2013 with a lot auf adventure and magic.

I will arrive on the 31th and get the flight back home on the 3rd.
    Looking forward for nice ideas :)
    hugs
    rita
    Private_message
    hey Margarita
    i will be with 3 friends from France in barcelona, and we need someone who knows a lillte bit around city especially where to go out
    if you are interessted please get in touch with us

thks
    Private_message
    hey guys!!!! we are 2 girls from hong kong!! will be travelling in barcelona from 28/12 -3/1!! dont have any plans yet!! would luv to team up and explore the city together and of course celebrate NYE :D
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm also looking for people to hang out with, it will be my first time in Barcelona :)
    write me a private message if you're interested in my company :)
    Natalia
    Private_message
    Holla!
    2 more ppl here!
    I'm arriving from Stockholm to Barcelona with a Swedish friend (not in CS) on Saturday 29/12 night and stay there until 2nd January!

Let's arrange something for NYE!!

Hope to meet y'all :)
    Private_message
    hi guys, I would love to join u!!!please let me know about the plans.....
    Private_message
    hey !! I decided the same ! with a german friend ! the thing is that we never had any experience in couchsurfing, and my parents are s till worried about where we are going to live. could we get in touch pls ? maybe we could meet and celebrate the neyw year together !! :D
    Private_message
    if anyone has 2 couches for my erman firned and me ! i'd like to know ! from december the 30th till january the 2nd thanks in adavnce ;)
    Private_message
    hey u comment that ready to meet people so here one more
    Private_message
    Hi all,

I am planning to organize some meetups these days trying to enjoy Barcelona during Christmas.

We are planning to go to Barcelona World Press Photo 2012 next Sunday 30th at 13.30, one of the most important exhibitions of photojournalism.

We will meet at 13.30 for having some lunch before. We will meet in front of the main entrance of CCCB at Montanegre 5 street and will have sth for lunch in the area.

If you want, we can also meetup on the 26th evening for some drinks and talk about NYE in Barcelona. What do you think??
    http://www.meetup.com/GETTING-THE-BEST-OF-BARCELONA-SOCIAL-LIVE/events/96399052/
    http://www.cccb.org/es/exposicio-world_press_photo_2012-41435
    Private_message
    Hi! I will be in Barcelona with some friends (we have already found a place) and would like to join you :) :)
    Private_message
    Hey exactly in the same situation! how can we all meet??
    Private_message
    Was anything decided?? I'm in the same situation (alone) and would love to make some friends! I am here for a week!

Thank you!

Laura
    Private_message
    heya,
    a friend of mine and me, we will also be in Barcelona during new year.. But, neither we have a place to stay, nor a plan what to do... so, what´s going on???
    Private_message
    Hi all,

Here you have some of the activities these days, if you want to join, let me know. My email & fbook is dutrillas@hotmail.com and my mobile & whatapp is +34 679 21 28 21

Friday Party http://www.meetup.com/bcnsocialexperience/events/94927792/

Sunday - World press photo 2012 Exhibition http://www.meetup.com/GETTING-THE-BEST-OF-BARCELONA/events/96399052/

NYE http://www.meetup.com/cultiBCN/events/95534622/

regards,
    Daniel
    Private_message
    Hi everyone, im here for holidays and would love to join in the New Years celebrations :)
    Private_message
    Me and Monika will also be in BCN from Friday and are looking for nice people to celebrate NYE.
    Private_message
    Hey all :)

3 21yrs old french guy coming to BCN to celebrate NYE ;p Let's meet !
    Private_message
    Hi all, me and my girlfriend are also here for NYE. has there been any plans made or ideas. We are staying in a hostel but would enjoy some cs people to meet up with. Let us know what the plans are. Cheers martin
    Private_message
    Hi,
    I also decided last minute to go to barcelona on NYE. If any place are made, I m in!
    Private_message
    Hello! I am also arriving in Barcelona on the 31st and am looking for a fun group to celebrate New Years with!
    Private_message
    Me too!!! Like alot of people, inhave escaped to barca on a whim.. Anyone about tonight or tomorrow. I am from the uk and would love to hang with some cool folks..
    Private_message
    I just decided to stay here as well!
    Tonight I'll start at the manchester pub in the old town. Anybody up for it?! For the 31st I'm open for ideas...

It would be sweet to meet up with CS's around here for these last days of 2012 and lets make 2013 be the best year of our lives so far!
    Private_message
    salut nous sommes deux et avions pensé descendre sur barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir<, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fete bien sur!
    Private_message
    salut nous sommes deux et avions pensé descendre sur Barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir<, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fête bien sur!
    Private_message
    salut nous sommes deux et avions pensé descendre sur Barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fête !
    Private_message
    Salut nous sommes deux et avions pensé descendre sur Barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fête !
    Private_message
    Salut nous sommes deux et avons pensé descendre sur Barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fête !
    Private_message
    Salut nous sommes deux et avons pensé aller à Barcelone demain mais impossible de trouver un logement, auriez vous des plans pour dormir, et nous sommes motivés pour faire la fête !
    Private_message
    Hey There Margarita,

I hope that you are well.
    Are you looking in to a normal new years eve party or something with a bit more sting?
    Check out lamiranda.org it used to be a squat located just below Park Guell and it has now been transformed in to a cultural center or association if you will.
    The entrance is 6 euros and a drink is included.
    From 00.30 until 2 it will be latin influenced music and "super classics" from 2 a friend of mine will DJ Electronic music, like: Techno, Minimal, house etc.
    It will most def. be an awesome party.
    Let me know what you think.

Best regards,
    Raul
    Private_message
    Holla margarita and everyone;)

We are 4 friends coming from france espacially to do the NYE in barcelone and we would want to meet other people from CS so it could be interesting to meet up at plaça del rreal or ramblas ^^
    We planned to go on this party it's free and the atmosphere and Dj sounds very good let me know if we can exchange contact and phone number the mine is : +33631853489 See you soon

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.