• Hello everyone! We are organizing a house party at a friend's flat, next to Plaça Catalunya. The space is small, so it will be a homely and familiar party, maximum 25 people. For now we are 10, all couchsurfers, so if anyone else wants to join us is welcome. The party is free cause it isn't lucrative event, just a meeting to find new people, to dance, to drink and enjoy the new year. It's only need to bring drinkings and want to have fun. If you are interested, write here or contact me and we will give you the direction and the necessary details. Happy New Year to all!
    Private_message
    Heey. I would like to join you! I have no plans for tomorrow!!!!!!
    Private_message
    wow OK, I've just sent you a message. Welcome!
    Private_message
    I'd love to join you guys =)
    Private_message
    Hey! me and my brazilian friend wants to join your party! we both are trying to find nice places to pass the NYE in Barcelona but we are not in to discos with lots of people and stuff like that!
    so can you give me more details about your party? =)
    Private_message
    Hey Joan, myself and a couple of friends have been looking to invade a house party for new years! As always leave it last minute but yours sounds just like the ticket! So if you dont mind count us in!
    Private_message
    Hi Joan, can I join in? It would be nice to spend my NYE with you guys :D
    Private_message
    Hi Joan,

I'd love to join you too ;) Me and 3 friends of mine coming from france tomorrow afternoon so it could be interesting about a meeting in barcelona here are my phone number : 0631853489.
    We haven't planned espacially things to do for the moment but maybre go in Club during the night maybe ,so let me know if we can join you ;)Thanks
    Private_message
    Hey Joan me and my friend would love to come!
    my number is 633256855
    Private_message
    I am in Barcelona with my partner and we would like to join you!
    Please just let me know more info about that.
    Cheers.
    Private_message
    Hey Joan, I'm interested in hanging out for NYE...any more space?
    Private_message
    Hi, i will like to join you, thanks!
    Private_message
    Hola Joan, still place for one more person? Thanks!!! :)
    Private_message
    Hi Joan, i have nothing to do today too. So, if there's one more place, ill be glad. Let me know!
    Private_message
    hello, that looks good, i join too, i love dancing,,,

Private_message
    Hei can me and my friends from Indonesia can join? There will be 4 of us. Thanks
    Private_message
    HI! I am also interested!
    Private_message
    Any more room? would love to party with new people :)
    Private_message
    Hey Joan !

We are 2 french girls, we have no plans for tonight and your party sounds great ! Can we join in?
    Private_message
    Hi I am really interested, sounds fun
    I am french on my own tonight
    can you reply asap?
    I am in barcelona tonight and your party seems generous and friendly, is there enough space for a fun, enthusiastic, generous person like me??? ;-)
    cheers and GRACIAS
    eve
    Private_message
    Hey guys! This was harder than I thought. Just one hour after my post, I received nearly 20 emails. Sorry if I couldn't answer everyone, cause finally the capacity is only 30 people and it's impossible to get more. The criterion of choice has been the timing of responses and trying to be a mixed group. If I haven't replied to your email, forgive me but this time it won't be possible. To those whom I answered, please confirm assistance if you haven't already done or it will be difficult to make enter all the people.

I hope you all to enjoy a fantastic New Year's Eve party. Bring a red piece of clothing. hugs
    Private_message
    Im always late hehehe anyway me and my best girlfriend we are looking for a plan! :D if someobody wanan join us let me know! ;)
    Private_message
    happy new year for everybody!!
    thank u very much for organizing this event, joan, really!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.