• Hello football lovers,

I bought my ticket for the game of FC Barcelona # Cordoba ( Copa del Rey ) on Thursday at 21h30.
    Is there anybody going to the Stadium as well?
    If yes, we can arrange a meeting to go there all together.
    Hope to hear from you.

Cheers.
    Private_message
    I want to go aswell! Don't have a ticket yet, but they are cheap
    Private_message
    Hey Tobias,

I bought my ticket for 10€ & I guess that's a pretty cheap deal.
    I'm just afraid they might run out of tickets, then you'll end up finding only expensive ones.

Cheers.
    Private_message
    Lets do it! My friend and I are interested in joining. Where did you find 10€ tickets? :)
    Private_message
    Hey guys, I plan on going to the game too. Would be cool to meet up with a few people to go...
    Private_message
    Hey everyone,

It seems like a lot of people are interested. It´ll be more fun then.
    I bought the ticket from las Ramblas Avenue, It´s an authorized ticket office. I bought it for 10€ with a beverage included.
    The game is at 21h30, so we could get together somewhere before for a drink (we will set that meeting point later), and then take the metro. Any suggestions are welcome.
    For those who haven´t bought tickts yet, i think you should hurry up. They might get sold out.

Cheers.
    Private_message
    We just bought our tickets! (from the ticket office at the stadium)
    Hope to see you all tomorrow :D
    Private_message
    Great,

So, What I suggest is that we meet at 20h at the entrance of Badal Metro station since it's the closest to the Stadium. We can get a drink nearby, and then head to el Camp Nou afterwards.
    What do you guys think?
    If you guys have a better option or any other suggestion, feel free to share it with us.
    Waiting for your replies.

Cheers.
    Private_message
    Hi Hadi, I'm going to the match. Send me a message and I'll try to meet you two hours or so before the game.
    Private_message
    Hello everyone,

I am going to the stadium in the early evening.
    Do you want to meet up in La Placa de Colom at 19h20 and take the Metro together? then have a drink nearby El Cam Nou ?
    Tell me what suits you better, cause I think it's better to go to the stadium in a group.
    Here's my phone number 00212661770019 feel free to call for info.

Cheers.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.