• Hello guys, i am going for couple of days to Barcelona to visit a friend. She will be working on Friday during the day, so I am on my own and it would be great to have a company!
    A traveller who is also exploring or somebody from Barcelona who can show me around, both would be great!:-)
    I speak spanish, but unfortunately no catalan...and also german and russian..currently studying arabic, so if someone wants to practise languages, also welcome!
    Private_message
    I am in barcelona to. Doing tourism, at friday afternoon i go to girona but we can meet at the morning to go arround
    Private_message
    Hey Marcos..great! so, Friday morning..I dont know Barcelona at all..Just suggest any meeting point and I will come there...
    Private_message
    Sagrada familia at 10:00 is for you nice?
    Private_message
    Great! i dont have a spanish phone number..i will send u my german in pm...send me yours, just in case
    Private_message
    Hello! already have plans for today? Because today is a holiday for girls I go to about 20:00. I'm single and if you feel like going together. regards
    Private_message
    Hi Olga! Gosh! you are already an international woman! lol! Im from Barcelona and would be great to meet you and show you around! :) Would be ok around 4pm? (im busy in the morning, and since i saw u've got company in the morning, I dont feel that bad! lol!). cheers!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.