• Hello, i am planning to traveling between barcelona and madrid on 16/03/13 via train, but cannot seem find anything that travels on that day (saturday). can someone please help me with some ideas on which trains i can take and the quickest option? thanks and i really appreciate the help in advance!
    Private_message
    by train you have the Renfe web page to search, I find this possibily
    a express train, departs at 9.00 and reach Madrid at 17.30, for 40 euros in 16-3-2013, ok?
    https://venta.renfe.com/vol/buscarTren.do
    Private_message
    thanks miguel. very helpful information. i saw the saturdays in january and february has atleast 8 or 9 trains that travel on saturdays. is it possible that close the march 16th, the system will update the scheudle and release more train times?
    Private_message
    yes!, it´s possible, renew your information in RENFE
    Private_message
    Miguel, you have been most helpful. i just looked up the timetable for 16/3/13, and it gives me a price for the turista section with a blue star 47 euro next to it. when i choose that option and click continue, it takes me to a page that has four selection for 4 passangers, and says 192 euro. what does this mean? does it mean that it will be 192 for 4 people in one cabin? or is it 192 each person? this is for the high speed train leaving at noon

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.