• Hello, I arrived 2 weeks ago in Barcelona and I'll be staying here until August. During the week I have to work and don't much free time before 19pm but I would be very interested in knowing both locals and new people in Barcelona. During weekends I am free. My goal is to enjoy Barcelona to its fullest. My spanish is average but I would like to work on it so I would welcome spanish speaking people as well.
    Private_message
    Hey, I could just copy paste Angiie's message. Would love to meet some new people, since I have decided to stay here long term.
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm spanish but not from BCN. Anyway, I'm living here -only for two months, but looking for a job to stay longer here- and I would like to meet more young people here. I can help you with spanish if you wanna learn :)

I work in the morning during the weekends and from 17.00 to 22.00 some days during the week, but the rest of the time I'm completely free :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.