• Hello! I'm Katerina, I'm from Moscow. February 28 I come to Barcelona. but I can not find kauchserfer for 5 days! I have sent many letters, but received no positive response. I do not know why this is happening ... anybody can help me? I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    Hi, have you used the groups Barcelona last minute request or Barcelona emergency request to find a host?. Thanks!
    Private_message
    No, can u give me a link?
    Private_message
    May be I can help you ... I didn't find about u in detail in your profile...so please send a bit about u and about ur plan in Barcelona :)
    Private_message
    Well, in fact 5 days are a lot of days for to stay in the same place... Try to ask for one or two nights, I think that you will have more luck. Anyway, I will send you a message with a cheap places if you cannot find anyhting.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.