• Hey, CouchSurfers!
    Here we are again! This Thursday we all will gonna meet up in our favorite bar :)

Some things to know: I will be there starting from 10pm, all the CouchSurfers can get for free the shot (chupito), You just have to find me. For us, CSers, there is a cheaper beer (1.5 euros), mojitos and caipriñas (5 euros) with the password which I will give :)

About the bar:
    Good music, old movie style, nice people, cozy sofas, comics to read and a lot more.
    Address: Carrer Codols 29.
    the closest metro stations are L3 - Drassanes and L4 - Barceloneta
    this is their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/polaroid.delocuraordinaria

Don´t worry if you don´t know anyone in this city - people here are just amazing, friendly and funny. AAAAAnd the most important thing - I will take care about You, introduce with locals and others.

You can take Your friends, work mates, family or even pets with You, if that makes You feel more comfortable. Anyway we all will be there to have some good time, right?
    meeting starts at 21:30 (14th of Feb) till 3:00 (15th of Feb) or till the last man/woman standing.....

So, see You!
    hugs and take care!

P.S. - guys, adress and time is in the post!
    and please, take care of Your personal belongings! there have been some cases when people got robbed, so, to avoid of these unpleasant situations, don't take anything very valuable with You. and if You do - take care!!!!
    Private_message
    up up up! don't miss it :)
    Private_message
    first day in barcelona!i'm loving it ... i'm definetely coming!!!:)

Private_message
    0%???????????????? hahahahahah

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.