• Hey lovely people,
    I am looking for expats (travelers, CS) interested in art to help me organise a mini (big?) exhibition, here in Barcelona. It would include visual art and some music (any singers here?). The subject would be Barcelona (art about Bcn, art by people based/from/ in love with/inspired by Barcelona, etc.). The idea of the exhibition "Barcelona 2.0" is a reference to the web 2.0, as the web is "a collaborative medium, a place where we [could] all meet and read and write" and create; and because "a Web 2.0 site allows users to interact and collaborate with each other". So let's interact !
    Concerning the place, a few bars might be interested, but any idea is welcome...
    It can be a great project if we do it together (c'mon creative people!).
    Let me know and we can organise weekly meetings to talk about it at my place (depending on many people there will be) or in a bar. So what do you think? Who is in ?? Come back to me after New Year's Eve, if you want :)
    Happy 2013 btw !
    xxxx
    Private_message
    Hi! It's an interesting idea... I'm looking for some art activities and this sounds good.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.