• Hey!

Tomorrow (Jan 29th) me and another couchsurfer will spend the day longboarding in Badalona/Barcelona and then in the afternoon we are planning to practice some shots and play basketball at the poblenou basketball fields.

If someone wants to join us during the day just call or whatsapp me! +34644519826

We will probably start longboarding around 13:00h somewhere in Badalona.

Come on! Let's make the most of this beautiful weather!
    Private_message
    I don't have my long board with me while I travel :(. But I'd be down for some Basketball. I'll be arriving to Barcelona tomorrow around 11am (Tuesday 29th)
    Send me a message or somethin.
    Private_message
    What happens with the weekends ? !!!
    I can't during the week!
    Private_message
    Haha! Sorry Ana, this was kind of an improvised thing :P

Maybe we could organize another longboarding/skating/rollerblading meeting this sunday?
    Private_message
    You guys end up playing basketball?
    Private_message
    Can I join you guys in some basketball? I am traveling in Barcelona as well
    Private_message
    Cool for this sunday! Totally in!
    not to early eee!
    Private_message
    longboard como downhill!!!!
    Private_message
    Hey! I don't know if you have seen it but I have created a CS activity for this sunday. If you are comming join the activity!

https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/M7SHD0/cruise-barcelona-meeting-skate-long-rollers
    Private_message
    Ok! See you all this sunday: El Maresme | Forum metro station (L4) at 12:00h

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.