• Hi everbody
    I will come to Barcelona tomorrow,but I don't know anywhere in Barcelona,who can be guide for me?Could it be possible to give some information about Barcelona?
    Thanks
    Private_message
    uff! where to start! There are many things to see in Barcelona, probably the most important thing is what concerns the architecture of Gaudi! the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Milla, Batlo Casa!

I recommend that if you have time, go for breakfast in the neighborhood of "El Borne" to the Rambla del Born, near the Church of Santa Maria Del Mar, not very busy first thing in the morning. Also close to " Ciutadella Parque de la" and Cathedral of Barcelona. La Rambla is not so close but at a walking distance.

There are other tourist attractions but as the mountain of Montjuic, the castle is on top. The stadium of FC Barcelona (which I am fan) but it depends on your interests!

;)
    Private_message
    bizde 2 arkadaş pazartesi gecesi barselonada olacağız. gezilecek çok yer var, irtibata geçebiliriz.
    Private_message
    Id be happy to meet up with you and explore some stuff? I can also explain the parts I like the most since ive been here. I leave onTuesday.
    Private_message
    HI!!!!

Sure!!! I can show You around some places... I live here ADN i'm on hlidays right now, so there's no problem About days. :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.