• Hi everybody, I will come to Barcelona in April,want to find friends ,who can show me this wonderful city! I am fun and good Russian girl from Finland ))
    Private_message
    Hi Liza! quite early to ask for someone to show you around jejeje but I'll be around here, so count on me! Delighted to show my beautiful city! ;)
    Private_message
    I'm gladly in! :) til then!!!
    Private_message
    Beautiful? u mean from the inside or the outside?
    Private_message
    bienvenida a barcelona.,,.
    te esperamos
    Private_message
    what about this or next week as a closer date? maybe if I like Barcelona so much (or if the weather at home continues to stay crappy )I am gonna extend my stay with a couple of days more. anyone up for a meeting?
    Private_message
    okidoki smokeys +31 6 47 627 797 in case you want to contact me
    Private_message
    In April! maybe I can show you Barcelona from the air! ;)
    Private_message
    How beatiful you are ?, Are you sure that beauty is important to meet up locals ?, or it is just because Spanish guys have bad reputation.
    I only meet up extremely beatiful people, so, please send accurate information about your beauty,
    If it is extremely, I will show this wonderful city.
    Private_message
    Hi Liza when you come to barcelona? I think Im here in this dates..
    Private_message
    Hi I'm coming to Barcelona tomorrow! are you still there? =)
    Private_message
    Hector you can check her photos in her profile and u will find out how beautiful she is...
    Private_message
    Hahaha totally a language issue, i agree with Laurence! and yes, there a lot of events!!! You'll love it here! ;)
    Private_message
    Sometimes, in this community, people take things way too seriously.
    Private_message
    hi , i will show you whatever you want of my beautiful citty?
    Private_message
    Hi , sure . since I myslef is exploring barcelona , can share some insights with you ;)
    Private_message
    Sure... I can give you a personal tour because I'll be on vacations :)
    Moreover, I'll go to Finland in July.. we can meet each other again..
    Private_message
    ill show you around, let me know what you like when you travel and will find what you would love to do!
    Regards
    Private_message
    lets hope in april barcelona wont be burningggg, jajajjaja
    Private_message
    hi liza!!!... I know the best and most legendary places of barcelona...
    Private_message
    Hello Liza. I'm studing tourism and I'll glad to show you my city, also its nightlife or gastronomy. Take care! Regards
    Private_message
    oh, how many nice posts i see!! everybody so much interested in showing the city...
    Private_message
    smilingfree, we met each other!
    Private_message
    BCN group surprise me too much!
    Private_message
    hello I'm Peter and I would like to help you discover Barcelona and corners good energies
    Private_message
    Just ask for what you need to do

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.