• Hi guys, Can anybody tell me the cheapest way to get to Barcelona from Munich Germany or from Friedrichshafen? I will be very thankfull :)
    Private_message
    I recommend you to fly with Vueling from Munich. I don't recommend you low cost options (for example to fly to Girona with Ryanair and then by train to BCN centre).

The other option is Mitfahren hehe. Last week I came back Barcelona from Karlsruhe sharing the journey with a german couple. It was really nice and only 12 hours... ;)
    Private_message
    Quite a cheap option, apart from hitchhiking of course, is taking a train. You can take TGV 9576 from Munchen Hbf to Paris Est, then transfer to Paris Gare de Lyon. There you may take TGV 9714 to Figueres Vilafant and at last hop onto the train AVE 3212 to Barcelona Sants. It's really comfortable, with no big amount of changes, but there is a cheaper one but with plenty of changes (about 7). If you would like the second one more, I can help you with finding a good way for you :)
    Private_message
    I am in Munich now and I'll go to Barcelona on the 13th ... the cheapest way I found is to take a bus to Lyon ... then a cheap flight from Lyon to.Barcelona ... It will cost me about 120-130.euros ... but this is the cheapest way ... still didn't book anything though
    Private_message
    A friend of mine from münchen is coming to bcn hitchhiking... i think that's the cheapest :)
    Private_message
    by the way Hatem, I flew from München to Barcelona last week with Vueling, it costed about €30.. It may have been some super cheap deal though... I booked it two weeks before flying.
    Private_message
    Take the tgv nighttrain!! I drive from Straßburg to Barcelona for 85 eur... If you book it early you find cheap Tickets!
    Private_message
    Karlsruhe - Barcelona with Ryanair for 18 euros

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.