• Hi, I bought an extra ticket for Cirque du soleil's "Alegria" for a friend that can't make it.
    Because of the holidays my friends are off town so if you're interested to go, I'm not selling the ticket, I just want to go with someone that would like to enjoy it.
    I would really prefer to go with a girl.
    You know... There are places I would rather go with a girl
    I'm actually glad my guy friends are off town so I don't even have to consider them...
    Anyway, It's for Wednesday, January the 2nd, 21:30hrs.
    If you're Interested, Let me know!!
    Private_message
    Wow, Cirque du Soleil? I'm absolutely in :D Just tell me something, my email is anamarlopezcontreras@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hello! I would like to go, The show should be fantastic!!!!! It' very famose Cirque. melnikova.vera@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hello! I would like to go, The show should be fantastic!!!!! It' very famose Cirque. melnikova.vera@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    I would go too :) if you havent found someone yet let me know
    Private_message
    Thanks Everybody for the interest!!
    The ticket is already taken

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.