• Hi! I'm looking for someone who wants to do a language exchange. I has been recently in Bristol so I have enough level to keep a conversation in English. I could help you with the Spanish and/or Catalan. Moreover, I can also help you to know the city. Nowadays I have a great availability.
    Private_message
    hey carles, i can do a language exchange with you if you would like. I need to learn spanish :)
    Private_message
    Hello Carles! My friend Colton and I are planning a trip in September and we are looking for someone to show us around for a couple of days! I know September is far from now, but let me know if that would be ok. Good luck on the hunt for a job!
    Private_message
    Hi Erik! I don't know if I would be here for those days, but if I'm here sure that I will help you
    Private_message
    Hi, i am interested. I am an exchange student here, and i really need to improve my spanish!
    Private_message
    Hi, i'm also interested, speaks English and would like to improve my Spanish. Would be nice to interact!

Regards
    Andreas
    Private_message
    Hello Carles!
    I would really like to to some language exchange. I speak english and I really need to work on my poor spanish. I just moved here for few months.
    Greetings
    Private_message
    Hi, i can offer my spanish and catalán.
    Private_message
    Hi!!
    I'm also interested to improve my bad english! And I can offer spanish and catalan!!
    Private_message
    I am interested to improve my Spanish and help those who want to learn English, interested, please send me message as its very hard to keep track of this post chain :)
    Private_message
    HI! I wanna practice my spanish..:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.