• Hi!
    Iam a student of German as a second language at university in Leipzig, Germany.
    From August until October 2013 I want to travel Spain. As I wont stay in my room in Leipzig around that time Iam looking for somebody responsible who is interested in a house swap, preferred for one or two months between August and October 2013.
    I can only offer my room to you to stay because I share the flat with another person.
    Leipzig is very close to Dresden (30 min by train) which is one of Europes most beautiful cities.
    If you like sports you could do the bicycle trail that goes from Czech Republic to the North Sea. For more information see: http://www.elberadweg.de/start.html.
    If you are interested in arts Dresden and Leipzig are THE places to be!
    You can also go to Berlin within 1,5 hours only.
    Please get in contact if you are interested in a swap for 1-2 months and we can speak about the details.
    Lisa
    Private_message
    what is the price for 1 month??

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.