• Hi! Is anyone up for going to Sitges on Sunday? its a good day to see it! we could meet at Estacio Sants at about 6 pm./ Hola! Alguien quiere ir a carnival de Sitges mañana, el domingo? Podemos quedar en estacion Sants y ir juntos! Saludos!
    Private_message
    how many people joined already?would like to go
    Private_message
    My friend and I just arrived Barcelona and we would love to join you!
    Private_message
    Hey Lizaveta, me and some friends are thinking to go there tomorrow as well! hablamos!
    Private_message
    there is also a erasmus group going there on tuesday. or is it the same thing that Dani spoke about above?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/485328_10200118074387549_276647563_n.jpg
    Private_message
    Hola Lizaveta! Yo vivo justo al lado de Sitges, no sé si iré el Domingo o el Martes, seguramente un ratito si me pasaré. Igualmente si el lunes trabajas... ve con cuidado con el tren! Que las colas para cogerlo de vuelta a Barcelona son...INTERMINABLES!!! :P Igualmente si necesitais información sobre el carnaval podéis preguntarme, que cada año voy al de Sitges :)

Hi Lizaveta! I live near Sitges, i dont know if i will go Sunday or Tuesday, but maybe i will go tomorrow. Also if u work on Sunday.... be careful with the train!! There are many people for go to Barcelona. Also if you need information about the carnival can ask me that every year I go to Sitges :)
    Private_message
    Hi! I personally cannot go on Tuesday,unfortunately. So if there are also people who can go exclusively today - join! Sants, 5.50-6pm, we can meet next to farmacia at the entrance. The train leaves on 6.15, if you miss it caontact me to catch up in sitges! I can send my mob on request via message. Cheers!
    Private_message
    Ill meet u at the station liz next to the farmacia
    Private_message
    Im not I dont have any haha
    Private_message
    Hey guys, some friends and I are going with the train at 18:36, means we meet at 18:25 in front of the station (looking to the inner city), would be cool if someone of you are joining us! ;)
    Private_message
    and we go dressed btw :)
    Private_message
    As we are in Spain, and everyone will be late as always including me - we take 6.36 train) So see at 6-6.15 next to the pharmacy!
    Private_message
    Im standing outside the pharmacy now directly under the sign looking at the city. Wearing a black jacket come find me!
    Private_message
    Hi, lets get on train and Neet on station in Sitges!
    Private_message
    Im just downside with several dressed up guys
    Private_message
    i was thinking about going later but i dont know if would be possible to contact with some of you
    Private_message
    holass yo ire hoy lunes si alguien se apuntaaaaa

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.