• Hi! me and my international house mates we are planning to organize a cool NYE party at home, here u can find the details! local people will join the party, but we will love to have CS people to start the year! This year we discovered CS and it changed our way of travelling, so we will like to host a party and invite other CS members (locals/internationals)! We've been to other CS parties in other countries and was really cool! So we will like to invite some CS that are in barcelona or locals, to have fun and meet new people! a good way to start the year!

So you are more tha welcome!

pd: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/K9YHXP/nye-flat-party
    Private_message
    hey but there is another cs doing th same in anhother flat
    Private_message
    Hi Marc,

What a perfect inactive!

Would be outstanding to meet all of You that night.

Please let me know the details.

Best regards
    Tomasz
    Private_message
    Hello all!

I am an international student from singapore and will be alone for NYE as well. Up for anything!

Cheers,
    Leon
    Private_message
    I'm in with 3 friends of mine from France We would like to meet people to celebrate New year it's could be very fun ;) We will there on 8 pm i guess ;) here are my phone number so send me a message if you are Ok to fix a meeting place ;)
    +33631853489
    Private_message
    Moltes gràcies per la festa! :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.