• Hi, my name is Dave, Im 28 and from England. I visit Barcelona every few weeks for a few days but don't really have anyone to meet up with. If anyone is up for drinks or knows of any events please let me know. I am here now till Thurs 7th Feb.
    My interests are music, tattoos, art and motorbikes.
    Private_message
    hey im up for drinks and will go back to England on 7 Feb as well. Message me
    Private_message
    If you want we can try to make some plans together. I love england and i'm planing to go there so first i can show you barcelona city and then you can show me yours
    Private_message
    hey Nana sound like a good plan to me. Why not!
    Private_message
    Hey Dave, I'm renting a bike this afternoon to explore more off the city at a place just off La Rambla. Let me know if you're interested in joining. Im here through Sunday. Best, Jenn
    Private_message
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I´m new to couch surfing and meeting new people this way. I have no plans tonight and I am planning on a relaxing day at the beach tomorrow (weather permitting). Anyone wanting to join or doing something tonight I can tag along to would be great.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.