• Hi,

My names Jenny, I'm 24 and this is my second year living and working in Barcelona.
    I love living here and I'm looking to meet more people my age to hang out and be friends with! I'm really easy going, love being out and about in the sun, and would just like to get to know other young people living here! I also want to learn Spanish properly if anyone can recommend classes or anybody.....

I'm fairly new to couchsurfing so any tips would be appreciated!!

Jenny :)

Private_message
    Hello Jenny and Angiie,

Im 27 (young I believe jeje).

We can go out sometime and I could teach you both Spanish :)

Mabel
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny! Im 22 and im from barcelona. Ive you want to hang out and practice some spanish it would be nice! Maybe we can talk also english and i can learn too! haha take care!
    Private_message
    Im in :). Could be after 6.30 pm?
    Private_message
    im in too!:) after 19h30 cause i have french lessons
    Private_message
    I couldn't attend tomorrow, but I'd like to join for the next one,

Enjoy the meeting!
    Private_message
    What about 7pm? I can stay until 8.30 or so... I live in Sabadell and I have to take the train to go back home. :(
    Private_message
    Heya, I'm not around at the moment, I'm in NZ but have been living in Barca for the last 2 summer.

I want to come back for this summer coming and am looking at Spanish courses through BCN Metropol (for around April) maybe you guys could check out the sight and see if you like the look of the school.

But anyway if you do decide to meet on a semi regular basis I'd be keen to join once I get back over there :)
    Private_message
    So tomorrow is cancelled??? I am also in for 2morrow :)
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny!!! I live in Barcelona two years and am Spanish. I am looking for someone to practise English. We might stay at the moment of eating or to the dinner, it is the time that I have free. ;) See you soon!!!!
    Private_message
    i can meet tomorrow at 20h00 :)
    Private_message
    i have a lot of free time
    Private_message
    heeey! where do u come from? id like to hang out with a native english speaker so we cam exchange our moher tongues!! im catalan. just in case u wanna practise it as well!
    Private_message
    let's meet together, teenagers spirits!
    Private_message
    Hey Jenny!!! maybe we could meet one afternoon for a walk or spending a good time in a Cafè!!! We are two friends and we would like to meet new people and improve our English!!! And for sure we would be greatful to help you with your Spanish!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Marta :)
    Private_message
    Hola jenny yo estoy por Barcelona también. Este lunes 25 salgo de fiesta con amigos de cs a la sala Apolo te apuntas?

;)
    Private_message
    Yes please let's go to have coffee and a walk togheter !I'm in the same situation of you!:)
    Private_message
    tomorrow 7p.m. perfect!
    Private_message
    hI.i living in barcelona and working very near to Barceloneta.if u have time we can meet any day agter 14:30h till 16:30h.
    write me or call me or sms:my number is here.632421631
    Private_message
    who more tmrrw at 7pm??
    Private_message
    Hello! Do you have any interest in Art/culture? I'm looking for someone who can introduce me to some designers/artists or can show me some good places!
    Private_message
    Hey, we can meet each other at Gipsy Lou! It's a great bar in Raval!!!
    Private_message
    Hey people! I'm from Madrid and new here in Barcelona. I would like to meet more people here, so let me know if you want to go for a coffe or something! :)
    I've read you're planning doing something tomorrow but I'm not free. Does anybody have free time of thursday? :)
    Private_message
    Btw, I don't know where can you find spanish courses, but I can hep you to learn it and practise with you. I love teaching spanish :)
    Private_message
    i propose to start one list for NOT GAME meeting:
    1- me
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny, I moved to Barca fairly recently with work. Looking to meet more people my age same as you really. If you want to go for a coffee or beer sometime we can get to know each other a bit. Send us a message if you'd like to meet up.

Also there are fairly cheap spanish courses at a place called 'Oxford House'. Not been myself but someone at work said the teachers are meant to be quite good there.
    Private_message
    let's meet tomrrow night all togheter?would you like to? i'm new here and I would love to meet new people!
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny, to meet people and practice languages check out this site; http://www.meetup.com/bcnsocialexperience/
    Enjoy
    Private_message
    Hey guys!
    I've only just looked back at the thread, thanks so much for all your replies! I'm glad there's lots of us keen to get to know each other! I might be able to make tomorrow but Friday is better for me. I finish work earlier and will be free from about 4/4.30 onwards if anyone is available then?! I know its going to be tricky getting everyone together!!
    Private_message
    ANGIiie in my opinion is better to create new post for tmrrw at that time
    Private_message
    i could make it, i everybody dont
    Private_message
    Hello!
    Angiie, maybe you can make an activity for tomorrow, I would like to join, 8 o'clock at the door to Cafe Alsur.
    Private_message
    Dear all,

If someone wants to meet early I could be there at 7pm :)

See u!

Private_message
    hi Jenny....
    if I can help you...
    best regards
    Private_message
    I am coming to Barcelona for 2 nights somewhere between 3rd and 9th march! we could hang out and maybe you could show me around? Is it possible for you to find me a place to stay as well pelase? :)
    Private_message
    Hey :D big hello from a Chinese girl from warsaw,yeah, i need a bed from 1of march to 6 of march, (my birthday :D)Really need a place and lets have fun and share story, that will be the best gift :) Please write to me also to 370792195@qq.com. Yo tambien hablo el espanol.
    Private_message
    @mabel, at 7pm, perfect
    Private_message
    Hi! We are a reasently moved in couple that's, like the rest of you, are keen to meet new people and learn Castellano, we will follow this thread and join you when we have the possibility.

#Angiie Piirainen - If we can make it tonight we will be there!

#Jenny Lowe - Good initiative! We can't make it this friday but would like to meet up another time!

If anything happens tomorrow (thursday) we can join!

Regards
    Andreas y Anna
    Private_message
    why 4 people asking ANGIIE PIIRAINEN to make the post???
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny! I'm form Barcelona, and i really want to improve my english so if you want we can do and exchange...
    Private_message
    ROGER, even i had no idea how to gain instant messages
    Private_message
    but i found , maybe , the process.
    go to barcelona area in "where would u like to go" and on the right, click on "following"
    Private_message
    Hola, quiero ir a Barcelona en agosto y buscando un lugar para quedarse. Puede mostrarme algo?
    Private_message
    Hi!

I still working!

It seems that I wont be able to go :(

What about friday?

Mabel
    Private_message
    Hi guys!!! I'm a translation and interpreting student from Ibiza lving in Barcelona for the last 4 years, I'm always up to meet new international people, change languages and cultures. I'll be very happy to meet up with and show you around :)
    Private_message
    Check this out guys! Tonight, MGM #63
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MLU9T0

See you there...
    Private_message
    So.. when is the meeting finally?
    Private_message
    Hi :) That´s my second year in Barcelona and I would like too to know more people. I´m a spanish girl, so I could help you if you need it
    When will be the next meeting? Anyway if you want to get in contact, just send me a message

Private_message
    hi im looking forward my trip to barcelona any couch???
    Private_message
    Hi guys! i would like to hang out with ou anytime if you are thinking to organise any meet up.
    I've been living in Barcelona for 4 months and i would like to meet more people, and always willing to it.
    so keep in touch for next meeting
    any of you have already met?
    Private_message
    Jenny love i can time 4 , meet together tomorrow
    Private_message
    hey i can join in as well . its been 6 months i am in barcelona and i pretty much have a same perspective as yours and many others. i hope to see u all and jenny. cheers. love
    Private_message
    Hello, I am in a doubt, I am enough young to meet with you some day? I hope you think I am enough young.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.