• Hi there,
    I arrived on Wednesday and will stay until August.
    I would like to meet new people, go out for parties and just hanging around!
    so if you are interested, just contact me! :)
    Private_message
    Hi Alice, I sam also new to Barcelona, originally from UK, lived in France, canada.

Would be cool to meet some nice new people over here.

Let me know if you would like to grab a drink sometime.

Best
    Matt
    Private_message
    vamos a salir alicia
    barcelona es divertida
    Private_message
    Hi Alice.

I'm from Holland, and I just arrived too. I will stay until June in Barcelona. Right now I am studying at the UB (Erasmus student). Maybe we can chilll out some time, and go out for parties. I'm in.

iHasta luego!
    Private_message
    hello I'm Peter and I would like to help you discover Barcelona and corners good energies
    Private_message
    Hey in from bcn nd im working in music bar nd i have some entrys for night club so if u guys want to just let me know
    Private_message
    Just have all you want!!!
    Private_message
    Hi everyone!
    We're two friendly and nice girls from Lithuania! As long as we are finishing our Erasmus experience in Spain we want to end it with the last trip to Barcelona on February 14-17! We would appreciate if someone could have time to show us the beauty of Barcelona and if possible could host us for those two nights!
    Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm living here for three months then traveling around Europe afterwards. I love meeting new people so if you want we can get coffee or explore or something! Let me know :)
    Private_message
    i am live in barcelona pedro and I have space at home. I share a flat with 2 colleagues of alternative art scene Venezuela
    if you need help let me know and we to share experiences
    Greetings and good vibes
    Private_message
    i'm in !let's organize something!
    Private_message
    Hallo Alice alles klar, wie läuft alles in barcelona..
    ich wohne hier in barcelona seit 6 wochen, wir können was zusammen unternehmen...
    Private_message
    Thanks for the many responses! :)
    Private_message
    Hi

We could create an event and meet you all :)

Mabel
    Private_message
    yeah, of course, sounds good. can you do it?
    Private_message
    can anyone help me with couch in barcelona...i am a student from netherlands and want to travel around in barcelona... only for a night is what i ask for a couch to sleep nothing else...thank you guys very much take care and and have a good time ahead
    Private_message
    Hi Alice,

Yes, I can do it

Maybe go for a coffee or beer next week

Any suggestions?
    Private_message
    lo mismo para algunos posts

try join this group https://www.couchsurfing.org/search/activity/in/city/1889362
    4 tmrrw, a cool event
    MGM #62 - Monday Gràcia Meeting - ~60 attendees
    Private_message
    sorry donot live here anymore!!!
    Private_message
    my facebook is Manu Gvine lets keep in touch !
    Private_message
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Private_message
    comig to Barcelona on may
    Private_message
    Aqui estaremos si quieres conocer gente y visitar Barcelona XDD
    Private_message
    Hey Alice, if you want 2 hang out or go for some party, I'll be there in May, so feel free to contact me here :-) its always good to meet new fun people,

peace
    Private_message
    Alice, I'm interested!!!
    But I'm just a tourist i cant show u around but maybe we can hang around!
    I'm going to France and Germany after visiting Spain.
    Private_message
    hey , I am Carles, I can show the city around. Interested send me a private
    Private_message
    Hi Alice!!
    I'm Paula and I live near Barcelona, if you want, I can show you the city and we can go for a coffe in some cool place here around. Contact me in private if you want to!! :)
    Private_message
    Hello Alice,

Im also new in BCN as well :) Im come from Mexico but before arrived here I was living in The Netherlands for 2.3 years. I like to do cool things (sports, parties, cultural activities, cook, etc) and meet new people. Contact me if you want :)
    Private_message
    how to create a conversation like alice made here in CS? could anybody tell meeee??
    Private_message
    Hey Alice, I'm a dutch girl, also just arrived. Contact me if you want to!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.