• Hi! We are four italian girls (from 27 to 35 years old) and we are going to visit Barcellona from 28/12 to 2/01. Is theare a nice new year party on 31 december?
    Private_message
    ahhh i wanna know too! we are 2 girls from hk! wanna team up n do sth together?? :D
    Private_message
    Hi! in the streets there is a meeting of a lot of people at 12 o'clock in Plaça Catalunya, but then everybody goes to different clubs. Nightlife in Barcelona is so expensive, the cheapest thing I've found (I mean only watching at quite-posh clubs) is the party in Costa Breve http://www.salacostabreve.com/
    There is also an open-air (but paid) party which is quite known, in Poblenou (a neighbourhood): http://capdanypobleespanyol.com/

You don't have to worry about transport, the underground is open all night long ;)

Private_message
    Holla !

I'm in with 3 friends of mine from France We would like to meet new people to celebrate New year it's could be very fun ;) We will there on 8 pm i guess ;) here are my phone number so send me a message if you are Ok to fix a meeting place ;)
    +33631853489
    Private_message
    Hello
    we are three erasmus student from germany also we want to celebrate newyear somewhere with some foreign people :) its my phone number for whatsapp +49 163 745 4054
    Private_message
    Hi, im a mexican, i love dancing, i like the party, we can dance, drink or meet other latin and foreign friends,,,
    Private_message
    Hola everyone!
    Me and my friend (Greece + Sweden) will be in Placa Catalunya around 23.00 and we would love to meet foreigners and locals to celebrate together!! My number is +46 73 051 3238. Let's agree on a meeting place. If someone knows the placa well should propose a spot..

After that, we're probably going to Club Elephant. It seems to be a nice club at Les Corts area. Entrance is 35euros with 2 drinks.
    We're also considering Barceloneta area by the beach, but we're not sure about the clubs there. It appears to be many of them one close to each other..

Let's keep this thread active until we make something good :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.