• Hola a tothom!!!
    M'agradaria aprendre a ballar lindy hop, algú/na em vol com a parella de ball?

Espero notícies vostres!

Hi everybody!!!
    I'd like to learn to dance lindy hop, somebody would like to be my dancing partner?

Hope to hear soon from you!
    Private_message
    Hi Gerard!!

Where do you learn lindyhop in Barcelona?? I would be interested, but may be i would go with a friend of mine...

Best wishes,
    Stella
    Private_message
    Hey Gerard!

I'll just answer in english so everyone understands.

I'm learning lindy hop in gracia (www.lindyhop.cat), next to plaça de la virreina. Usually the problem is there are not enough boys and girls just sign up and wait in a list for some boys to sign. So, even if you dont have a partner I would just go there and ask, because probably they will be able to find someone for you.

There are at least two more places where they teach lindy in gracia, I dont remember the names right now...look for them in the internet and ask there too.

I recommend lindyhop to anyone! It is very funny to learn and it is super social since once you know all the basics you can just join any swing event and dance with anyone!

Hope to hear from more lindy couchsurfers soon!
    Private_message
    Wow! So many replies!!

David! I've checked lindyhop.cat, sounds fine, if you remember the other places let me know please!

I'll keep you all posted about how I'm doing! More ideas are welcomed of course!!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.