• Hola Amigos! Is anybody up for sharing a flat with me ? Im looking for prices up to 250 max a person so is anybody out there that could either help me find something or wanna share the flat and make it cheaper for all of us? So far there is only me and I am looking forward to your offers :D Im arriving in BCN on the 21st so WHO'S IN??? :D;D

Greetings from Ireland!
    Private_message
    hi,,, for how long you will need room?
    Private_message
    - easypiso (spanish) website i found many many
    - https://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=8666, as well
    - idealista
    any doubt, PM
    Private_message
    im not sure but the girls prefer girls as roomates..
    Private_message
    hello now ,why crisis rom have price cheap from 200 to 400 the best zone ,sants, eixample .you nedd hepl ask ? zorry for my english
    Private_message
    Hey Natalia,

I'm from Vancouver and I'll be in Barcelona Jan 11 and will be looking for a flat as I'll be studying there for a couple of months. I would be interested in finding a roommate. Maybe send me a message and we could chat!
    Private_message
    Hey Im from Seattle, but I now live in Texas I will be living in Barcelona for 3 month and will also be looking for roommates and an apartments. we should all chat!
    Private_message
    guys , please, read the messages from beginning
    Private_message
    Thanks everybody for useful links :)) Im still in searching but I am interested in having flat mates so Katie and Adriel if yous are still looking for room mates lets chat and see if we can find something with a price that we're happy with :)) I need a room for 5 months!
    Private_message
    Hey Denis :) Thank you ! Hopefully soon enough I will be able to sit in my room relax maybe 30mins and go and explore Barcelona :D By the way, any recomendations on cool places to visit ?
    Private_message
    Hi ! I just got an email form some friends looking for a flatmate in barcelona. Here are the infos ,

290 € - Habitació (Vallcarca/penitens)
    Buen ambiente, piso tranquilo, tiene 84 m2.
    La habitación cuesta 290€ con gastos incluidos y tiene Internet.
    El piso esta en Avenida Republica Argentina (barcelona), cerca de metros y parada de autobuses.
    No esperes e informarte al 659560956.

Un saludo a todos y hasta el miercoles!!!
    I wish you LUCK!;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.