• Hola everybody! I am coming to Barcelona for a weekend with a friend of mine. As nobody of us has never been there before we would be happy to meet somebody local who could show us around or hang out, as we are quite lost with all these travel-guides.
    Private_message
    hey i will be in barcelona next weekend will u be there ? how about to meet ? hang out ?
    Private_message
    Are you avaliable the 14th February?
    Private_message
    @Anna unfortunately not, we are arriving on the 8th and returning home on the 10th February
    Private_message
    I'm here and I'm from barcelona, if you want to take a walk, will be perfect.
    Private_message
    I'm also coming to Barcelona 9 of February, can see the city !
    Private_message
    Hi, It would be great to catch up with you this weekend. I am Vagish, an International MBA student at Barcelona. I am available at 691179635. Look forward to receive your reply either here, or at my mobile . Take care
    Private_message
    My girlfriend and I might be able to show you around Barcelona. Around those times. We are her till 19th

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.