• Hola everybody,

I have seen that lots of people are not sure about what to do yet. Then if we could manage together we would have more fun. I am still evaluating some option!

If anybody is up to meetup let me know. Let's start the thread ;) I will be connected again in a couple of hours :)

Gianluca
    +34 695 11 50 11
    Private_message
    Placa catalunya looks good for the grapes and cava :)
    Private_message
    Sounds good.... please let me know if the plan is still on.... thnx..
    Private_message
    yeah we will there this evening me and 3 friends from france ^^
    Here are my phone number : +33631853489
    Private_message
    Hey ! That is so true ! We are 2 French girls and we don't know what to do. So if the plan is still on, can we join you?
    Private_message
    anyone around pl.CAT now..18-19?
    Private_message
    hi! i´ll be in plaza cataluna around 12 45 and 1 am, with a friend if you still there can we join yo too?
    Private_message
    Hi!
    sounds very goog!
    where is the meeting?
    my number 664558208
    ...i'm just in time?
    Private_message
    So I propose to meet at café Zurich maybe about 10.30 and then go all together by metro at Joaquin's place. What do you think? :)

ps Alex I got your message: do you have any link of the fiesta al Poble Espanol?
    Private_message
    ooooohh the time flies! wh knows OVELLA NEGRA?? in ramblas?
    Private_message
    ops, I wrote Joaquin...I meant Javier. But let's meet and then decide!

Be serious, who is in?!
    Private_message
    no sé, yo no quiero pagar para celebrar la media noche. pues que luego me gustaria ir a algun club o disco pub.
    Private_message
    I'm in with my best girlfriend! :)
    What time and where? 10:30 at Zurich finally?
    Private_message
    So guys, here a last minute.

Due that no so many people have replied I decided to go directely to Javier Party close to Parallel. If anybody wants to join us we can meet at the bus stop close to the bicing at paralel metro stop at 11 or later you can find us at Javier place (hope Javier agrees). Fore more info about his party you can check out his post. https://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=4902&post=13984868
    He said that everybody is welcome :)

Gianluca

my phone is above, please in case you need call me or what's up :)
    Private_message
    Hi I want to join Javier's party too :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.