• I am organizing a NYE party on my terrace tomorrow. I have already about 10 people coming so I have space for 10 more. If you'd like to come just send me a message or a text (0034 633 917 629) and I will give you the directions. I will just ask you to bring some food and drinks. The party starts at 8pm until about 1am and then we will go somewhere to party until the break of dawn.
    Private_message
    hola karim , me apetece participar al fin de anio con vosotros.
    te enviare un mensaje maniana
    karim
    Private_message
    hi.....i would like to join u!!!!!
    Private_message
    You are very welcome. I will send you the directions now. See you tomorrow .-)
    Private_message
    Hi Abel, you are welcome, I will send you all the info per PM now. See you this evening.
    Private_message
    Hi Abel, you are welcome, I will send you all the info per PM now. See you this evening.
    Private_message
    Hey Karim, I am in Barcelona with my partner and we would like to join you!
    Please just let me know more info about that.
    Cheers.
    Private_message
    Hi Karim, can I also join?
    Private_message
    Hi Karim, I would like to join too as I have no plans yet.
    Private_message
    Any space left for an American chick??
    Private_message
    Toni, we were leave after midnight to party so give me a ring and I will tell you where we are.
    Private_message
    Hi karim,
    If is any littlr place I'd like joining you.let me know what I should bring.
    Thmkx
    Private_message
    Karim, can i join please ?
    Private_message
    Yeah it sounds good are there still any free places for 4 persons please?
    We come from france and we will in barcelone around 8 o'clock so let me know if is good for us ,naturally we bring foods and drink ;)thanks
    Private_message
    Hi folks, many thanks to Karim and all of the participants for the organization of this crazy night!
    Private_message
    That was a great NYE party! thank you Karim, I hope your flat is ok after last night:)
    Private_message
    Yes! Thank you for hosting a wonderful get-together! Hope to see you again in the future! Happy 2013!!!!!!!!!!
    Private_message
    it was great I don't have enough words to thank you each and every one
    wish I can stay in touch
    can I find Alessandro somehow??
    the guy from Milan, he is an adorable person...
    gracias hasta la vista
    Eve from Paris

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.