• i'm a Malaysia girl studying in Ireland. my friend who are a Singapore guy and i gonna visit Spain about 5-7 days.

by the way, the reason i chose Ireland to study is because of Spain. Spain is the only country i always dream of, so i decided to study in Ireland as this is the closest country that i can pay my visit to Spain. honestly, i know nothing about Spain but there is a very strong feeling and desire in my heart and tell me," i must go Spain, otherwise i will regret forever".
    i have no idea where i should visit in Spain but to go with the flow. i believe when i reach Barcelona i will know (of course, i still have to do some research as backup^^). this is my 1st time do couchsurfing, i'm so happy that i can give my 1st experience in Spain.
    and also, please let me know if you are convenient and available either one or two days between 16-22th january that we can stay at your couch. thanks a billion.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.