• !! BIRTHDAY EDITION!!
    It´s also the weekend of my birthday so I would like to have a small dinner with some CS friends and travelers around 7:00! If you are available write something below or send me a message :)

Is there something you want to get off your chest or maybe just share with another surfer? Well let's make it a secret night! Let's go out in Gotic and explore some strange bars and clubs late night to keep our night going until Sunday morning and share some secrets you might have never told a stranger! I always miss having a close and honest connection with the surfers I meet and I think this is a great way to do it along with getting a little crazy in the night!! Sometimes the 5 question games gets old, where are you from, what do you do, why are you traveling etc.

When we get to the bar you´ll write down 2 of your deepest secrets anonymously and then we will present them in front of everyone in the middle of the night!!

So let's meet outside the Jaume I metro at 10:00-30!

If you don't have a secret to share make up one haha it's all in good fun

Did I tell you I use to wrestle crocodiles for a living? Or did I?

Feel free to rsvp here so I can determine the best place for us to start the party!!
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/N7F3OP/share-a-secret-and-let-s-party-4
    Private_message
    Hi Lindsay, i'll maybe join (there is Adelines concert too), at what time?
    cheers!
    Private_message
    Yes the party is tomorrow so tell your friends and get your secrets ready!!
    Private_message
    Hi All,

See you soon!

Lindsay,

Thanks for beeing imaginatively

Best regards
    Tomasz
    Private_message
    Wish you could Join dude
    Private_message
    I like the idea but i suggest Marula(10€)club less fashion Where you have the chance to go dressed the way you like...

http://barcelona.salir.com/marula_cafe
    Private_message
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqMRj0wdwQ4

We were already in Marula yday. Let's go somewhere else!
    Private_message
    Everyone one more time!!!!

Outside the Jaume I metro yellow line at 9:30 we can wait until 10:00 for people lost then off to our next destination!!!!!
    Private_message
    I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO W HOTEL PENTHOUSE CLUB - I DONT KNOW THE NAme... have anybody be there? about your invitation could be a good option to start... 10 at jaume I i will be there... my cel phone 711701383
    Private_message
    Its my last day in barcelona..I am in
    Private_message
    Hey everyone my number is 622621837 if anyone gets lost or wants to meet later!!

Lins
    Private_message
    it's my first day, I'm in;)
    Private_message
    Guess i'm late, but I'll try to join!
    Private_message
    Hey I would like to meet up soon.. where are you all heading too?
    Private_message
    Danio I didnt get your message until the morning unfortunately!! Hopefully we can do it again!!

Thanks to everyone who made it out and hope you heard some juicy secrets!!
    Private_message
    Thanks Lindsay - great get-together concept, great night !
    Private_message
    i want to see the pictures too :)
    Private_message
    Hello guys!
    It was a great meeting!
    There are two photos in my Barcelona albun.
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/image_gallery.html?id=CQU2HA&folder=587860

see you guys in some other meeting!
    Private_message
    Let's do this again!!! Planning for Saturday!!!
    Private_message
    I attached the right link above!! Hope to see you all Saturday!!
    Private_message
    hey i will see later th ide but btw sounds goooooooooood
    Private_message
    oh wow that sounds fun! :D if we could find that place we would definitely be there lol
    Private_message
    Kiki and Joyce!

The meeting point is right outside the jaume metro!! It's the yellow line L4!!
    Private_message
    Tonight is the night!!!!
    Private_message
    :) hey everyone if you arrive later than 10 tonight feel free to give me a call +34622621837
    Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Thanks for everyone that turned up last night! I tried to check my phone as much as possible but I kept losing service throughout the night!! Sorry for anyone that couldn't reach me!!

There's always next month!!!!! Ahhhhh
    Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Thanks for everyone that turned up last night! I tried to check my phone as much as possible but I kept losing service throughout the night!! Sorry for anyone that couldn't reach me!!

Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Private_message
    Hey everyone!!

Private_message
    Thanks for a such great party! looking for repeat it soon!!
    Private_message
    Thanks for a such great party! looking for repeat it soon!!
    Private_message
    Hey everyone!!!

This Saturday the 26th is another secret party so get your secrets or lies ready for a wonderful night :)

Here's the link: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/L4O800/share-a-secret-and-let-s-party-3
    Private_message
    with this we have two big parties in BCN, already posted before
    Private_message
    Hey everyone! We will leave the jaume metro at 10 and head for a bar very close to the metro! ( I will post soon) the second bar around 12:00-12:30 will be Bar 7! Where we will present all the secrets in front of everyone, smoke shisha ( if you want), enjoy a drink, then off to dance!!!! Hope to see you all there :)
    Private_message
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Private_message
    The first bar I'm thinking is Sweet Rebel Carrer de Ample and the second bar around 12:00-12:30 Bar 7 to present the secrets, so don't come lateeeeeeee!!!
    Private_message
    Hey thanks to everyone for last night!!!! Hope to see you in february!!! Next month will be about love secrets for Valentines day :)
    Private_message
    what a pity that I have read it now...
    but, for next one...I'm in!! :-)
    Private_message
    When will you repeat it? :)
    Private_message
    Hey there everyone! Its early to remind you but the secret party is coming up!!! Make sure to RSVP!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.