• It is official! I am back in Barcelona and would love to meet some people. I was thinking since it is the first Sunday of the month some people might like to go to the museums with me because they are free. Anyway send me a message if you are down. Happy New Year everyone!
    Private_message
    Hi! I would love to join the museum on sunday! (I've been here three months and I have not been to one) jajaja. Regards!

Private_message
    Hi,
    me too i would like join on Sunday.
    Let me know

Gió
    Private_message
    for,me, the best of all..
    Private_message
    hey guys, sounds good! I was thinking about checking out the world press photo exhibit at the CCCB, sunday is it's final day! thoughts?
    Private_message
    quick question. Are all the museums free on this coming Sunday?
    Private_message
    Vamos todos juntos al cine!! :D
    Private_message
    Picasso Museum is free of charge every Sunday from 15:00, and closes at 19:00 or 20:00 (I don't remember). To go at 15:00 is not a good idea, the queue is endless. But about 17:30-18:00 is OK.
    Private_message
    Every Saturday afternoon at MACBA there are special guided tours,live music. And till 6th January, when you get a ticket they give you for free a one-year pass.
    Private_message
    There is a very important exhibition in Caixa Forum, near Plaza Espanya. A selection of the engravings of Piranesi. This exhibition is free and it's not so crowed as Picaso Museum! Anyone wants to make the appointment? Sunday at 12 pm?
    Private_message
    yeah, that sounds good. second that!
    Private_message
    I am sorry I saw this too late. We only went to the picasso museum today so.. If anyone is going to some others let me know :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.