• My name is Alevtina and I am from cold Russia)
    I will be in Barcelona for 3 days and I will be happy, if anybody can go for a walk with me on 7th,8th,9th February..
    My dream is to visit Parque Güell,Casa Milà and of course Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família, Montjuïc...

Alevtina
    Private_message
    el que esté libre de pecado que tire la primera piedra!
    Private_message
    tanto para unos como para otras
    Private_message
    Hi Alevtina! When you go to park güell, you should also visit the bunker of carmel (is a short walk) where you can see one of the best views of barcelona...
    Private_message
    Hi, It would be great to catch up with you this weekend. I am Vagish, an International MBA student at Barcelona. I am available at 691179635. Look forward to receive your reply either here, or at my mobile . Take care
    Private_message
    Hello! if you are spending only 3 days in Barcelona, I suggest you to use the tourist bus one day at least! Barcelona will see almost everything in no time! later you can delve into what interests you! I spend more time in the park Guell, is probably my favorite place in Barcelona!
    Private_message
    Of course! Count me in. I've just had such a nice experience on Couchsurfing during my stay in Karlsruhe. I will be delighted
    Private_message
    I am planing to take the tourist bus on 9th, you can join me
    Private_message
    podría ser ! yo voy a estar en Barcelona a partir del 8 de febrero y no conozco nada. seria genial!!
    Private_message
    Please, upload a picture of you in order to be easly recognised:)
    It's importan, even as much as reply request, be it finally a yes or not.
    Private_message
    come on girls! so horrible only guys answering!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.