• This new year's eve I'm going to sociedad cerrada:

http://sociedadcerrada.com

The entrance is 20 eur with a drink and you have to apply in the webpage (is like a private party, you pay in the door but they check if you have read the rules and accepted them in the web before letting you in).

It will be a half well-dressed party, wich means we all need to be really well dressed from the waist to the head and whatever you want to wear from waist to your feet.

Taking pictures inside the party is forbidden (sometimes people do things they don't want to see published there and sometimes there are some famous people who doesn't want people to speak about it).

Groups of men without any woman are also forbidden, in my group right now we are 4 boys and 1 girl, it would be great to find some couchsurfer girl to join us.

Couchsurfer boys are also wellcome, of course, but we must find some equilibrium between males and females..

Anyway, it's going to be unforgettable :)
    Private_message
    sounds really cool plan. I think I'll go also, have you been there before?
    Private_message
    probably we could come... do i need to subscribe on their website?
    Private_message
    Hey! i'm in for both! king guigu i saw your message and well in the end my place isnt going to be available so i might join you guys! By now it's only me coming :) let me know!
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    I might be up for that... So they don't allow a man to go inside without a girl or that just applies for groups?!

Cheers all and thanks for sharing it!
    Private_message
    just one drink included.

they don't want a group of just males because most of the times it has been some kind of problem about someone not understanding "no" as answer it's been a male who was in a group of males or going there alone..

You don't need to dress like that at all Andrew. But yes.. if you think you'll feel offended if some guy shows his penis or some girl gets naked then it will be better you find another new years eve party... that's the point of SC, nobody will judge you

hope you all have lots of fun there :)

Private_message
    To know where will be the party you need to register in the website, it will be somewhere in barcelona. They normally send an email to all registered people last day saying where exactly will be.

Actually, where is the less important thing ;)
    Private_message
    Nice, I'll probably be there...
    Private_message
    Nice, I'll probably be there...
    Private_message
    So I'll only know if they accept me there in the last momento? Coz I registered and got no mail yet...
    Private_message
    Register again Aluizio, they had a problem and some registration didn't make it.
    Private_message
    vol dir que de cintura cap amunt t'has de vestir com si anéssis a una boda i de cintura cap avall et pots posar (o no posar) el que vulguis :)
    Private_message
    Thanks, Mòni! Em van enviar el correu, però els meus amics són tots de barcelona... Cap xica que m'ajudi a entrar :(

Any girls willing and able to scort me inside this very promising party?? I have my form filled but no female companion so far :D
    Private_message
    And what about a pre-party?? My place is open in gracia... ;)
    Private_message
    No worries at all kotiki! to find the ones who speak english can be also a fun way to start the night :)

I can tell you there will be some nice people who speaks english, for sure.

It's not an international party (because the people from here is the people who knows), but people there uses to have studied.. don't know how to say :)
    Private_message
    Hi, Patricia.

The same thing is happening here. I registered 3 days ago and it was working fine. You can try sending them an email, sociedadcerrada@sociedadcerrada.com.

Cheers!
    Private_message
    Is it too late to sign up? The site doesn't work on my phone :/
    Private_message
    Is it too late to sign up? The site doesn't work on my phone :/
    Private_message
    All the people who came: did u have fun? ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.