• Hey yall!

I wanted to invite you to a holiday get together with some wonderful people from all over.

Be calm get your jingle a new chapter!

When
    Saturday, December 8
    Time
    7:00pm until 1:00am
    Where
    1730 n 5th
    Description
    Lame,same invite as last year...

We would like to invite all the great people we have met and the great people we will soon meet to share in holiday festivities.

This will be , mainly a couchsurfing potluck event so we may taste the vast adventures of others traveled taste buds. Post below what you will be bringing so there may be a well rounded menu to stuff our endless stomach stockings. This is also byob and as we will have some beer here, more is always welcome!

Holiday attire may not be acquired but please be inspired by your mistletoe's desire.

All are welcome to come carol and drink,just remember not to drive your sleigh bed into a snow-bank.

Also, please, if you can,bring any type of cold weather outerwear, for those that have no home or couch to crash on, I will donate it~

Please limit your use of single use plastic and understand bringing a plastic bag in my house is Blasphemy!!!!!!!! Think ahead, appease me, please!!!

MEETING DETAILS:
    TO: December 9th, 2012 - 1:00 am

LINK: http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=174761

ADDRESS: 1730 n 5th st

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.