• Hey everyone :)

I'm from the UK, moving from Shanghai to Beijing on Monday and I'm really hoping to make new friends! I enjoy everything from museums, galleries, walks, sightseeing, eating, drinking, clubbing/bars, etc and I'm always up for trying something new. I'm a bit scared about the move so I'm hoping making some friends will help my transition!

Hope to see you soon!
    Private_message
    Hey Georgia! Welcome to Beijing! I'll be out of town from Feb 9-13th, but other than that I'd love to hang out! If so, shoot me a message. Hope to chat soon!
    Private_message
    I'm in the same situation. I'm moving to Beijing from Shanghai by the 1st of March. Actually, I like Beijing better, but I think I am going to miss all the cool stuff in Shanghai. If you find some cool places, let me know, I haven't lived there since 2006.
    Private_message
    Welcome to Beijing, Georgia!
    Private_message
    welcome to Beijing all:)
    Private_message
    hey Georgia and everyone! I've been around Beijing for about a month, i've been some places but not everywhere, let me know if you want to check smth out in the city, or just go out:)
    Private_message
    hey!! welcome to Bj!! I love museums, galleries and eating!! would be amazing hang out together! I'll be on vacation from the 9th to the 17th, lot of free time! :)
    Private_message
    hi,i am Summer and i am a chinese student in Beijing.i have been here for 2 and half years,so i think i know much about beijing,like some good places to visit,some good restuarant etc.u can contast me on skype:summer199092.i will try my best to help u,hope u will enjoy the life in beijing!
    Private_message
    Welcome to Beijing!
    Let's hang out together sometimes :)
    I lived in hangzhou for 3 years (traveled to Shanghai a lot) and the UK for 4 years and have been in Beijing for over a year. I am sure we will have a lot in common. Maybe start from a gallery?
    Private_message
    Im going to 798 on 16th or 17th ~

If any of you wants to join~ send me a message~ :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.