• At the monster ronson ichiban karaoke in der warschauerstr, you only pay halp price until 10 pm on sunday and wednesday ! so for groups of six or twelve people, it's only 1 euro per person per hour !

we have to call to ask them to prebook it though ! so let me know if you are interested and when you could come nd i will see if we can book the room when most people are free !

They are privates rooms, so you don't sing in front of a whole bar like in irish pub but only in front of your fellow couchsurfings members ;p
    Private_message
    I'm in Berlin with nothing to do this Sunday, so I might join. I am looking for a host for that night, so my participating does depend on what he/she will be up to if/when I find one.
    Private_message
    I am definitely interested in doing this - I could do either Sunday or Wednesday night! Please let me know if you end up doing this as I really want to join :-)
    Private_message
    Sunday is going to be short notice so i'll call about wednesday and let you know if we a room ! =)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.