• Can somebody help me, I want to get to Szczecin, for a 1 day trip. what is a cheapest and fast way? and how often buses and trains are going to Berlin?

I am going to visit Berlin on 27th Feb to 3rd March. then will go to Szczecin on Sunday.

Danke for your help^^

Lei
    Private_message
    You'll be going by train as a quick loo at berlinbuslinien shows they don't do it on Sundays!
    www.db.de will give you the rail times, frist one is about 9am, last one back about 9pm, it's about a 2 hour ride and costs 60 euro return.
    Private_message
    There is nothing to see
    Private_message
    I have been there and Oguzan is right. Szczecin is not a pretty city. If you can go to Gdansk or Warsaw, but that is much further into Poland.

If you have a nice weather and enjoy long walks on the beach I would recommend Miedzyzdroje. It's a bit further from Szczecin but it's really nice and calm. Not that much to see either as it's predominately for designed for wellness tourism but if you really want to go that's the best option. There should be plenty of bus companies around the train station that complete daily trips, as far as I'm aware the train is more expensive.

Best of luck!
    Private_message
    There was a really cheap offer in the summer valid on two special trains a day. 10Euro. I was supposed to came back with that ticket from Szczecin. I'll see If I can find it or you ask at the train station. But they don't always know ;)
    Private_message
    @Lidia, see you people Iam not the only one. I was few times in Stettin, but from there I took the train and went to Miedzyzdroje, there is a good club, called Pod Molo Disco Baltic. But the best time is summer. Right now is cold. Save your money! :-)
    Private_message
    or see on www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de. It cost only 8-10 euro one way
    Private_message
    thanks guys! i will use Berlineks bus~

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.