• Everyone is invited to join our international meeting at Kant Café next Tuesday! We're meeting there from 8pm to practice languages and meet different people from all over the world!

be there with us!

all the best
    Elina
    Private_message
    I'm from Spain, i could speak spanish, english and maybe italian...
    Private_message
    Hey guys. I'm in Berlin almost every weekend and would really like to join a language meeting to improve my German and meet new friends.. How about friday or saturday? I think it should be arranged in a way that as many people as possible to be there.. I am sure there are some other people visiting Berlin on Weekends regularly and interested in Language Exchange meetings too ;)
    Private_message
    I can offer englisch, german, polish.. I d like to get french in return.. (used to be more or less fluent but forgot heaps)
    Private_message
    @ Lucía, Joanna, Mimmuzzok and Hector - that's so great! Please join with all your languages, I'm sure you'll find people tomorrow who will be very interested in the languages you can offer and will be very happy to offer theirs! ;)

@Sercan - I organise it on weekdays because I cannot offer events regularly on weekends, at least I could not guarantee but sometimes we have other events, like movie evenings and others. If you're interested just let me know!

See you tomorrow guys! I'm very excited to meet so many new people!:)
    Elina
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm from Poland and I would like to join you tonight. I might arrive a little late, hope it won't be a problem though. Can't wait to meet you all.
    Artur.
    Private_message
    I'd love to join in, too next time you meet ip, it sounds like a lot of fun :)!
    I speak German and Englidh fluently and am interested in French and Spanish but honestly also virtually every other language :p!
    Let us know when you meet up again!!
    Private_message
    Hi everyone, if you couldn't come last week, no problem, our meetings are every Tuesday, so just join this week!

Next meeting: January 15th from 8pm @Kant Café (Kantstr. 135, 106125 Berlin)

See you there! :)
    Private_message
    yess, I'm quite sure;) it's every Tuesday:)

See you tomorrow!:)
    Private_message
    Hi everyone,

our international meeting is today! Join us from 8pm at Kant Café (Kantstr.135, 10625 Berlin)!:)
    Private_message
    we also have a Facebook page: Polyglot Club Berlin :)
    Private_message
    Hi everyone! Our next international language exchange is this Tuesday!
    Learn and practice languages, improve your German and meet great people from all over the world! @Kant Café, Kantstr. 135, 10625 Berlin
    Here's also the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/events/524291847603661/?ref=22

See you!:)
    Elina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.