• Hello Alle,

My laptop recently broke down suddenly beyond all hope of repair so I need to buy a replacement. I can't afford a brand new one at the moment so I am looking for something second hand. I am pretty nervous about that :-S.
    I found this: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.de/viewitem?itemId=390566306802&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=57597697451

Can anybody tell me if it seems like a good deal? I really appreciate any help/advice - thanks for reading :-)
    Private_message
    What are you planning to use it for? Looks like that one is from about 2006 - its not going to support the latest versions of OSX & 6 years is a long time in computer technology....
    Private_message
    Getting almost 7 years old, i would never buy such an old mac because of failures, and it's rather high priced
    Private_message
    Hello Alle, thanks for your replies... I decided it's probably better to wait until I can get something new... I think it's the best bet :-) I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.