• Hello ,

Any recommendation on a good ( good rate price / quality ) in Berlin? Also any CS invitation is welcome, We are two friends staying 4 days there in May

Thanks
    Camilo
    Private_message
    Yes, i can find in Google, but is is better to know direct information from someone who was there , I am not writing Requests yet , because it is to soon , it is in May, so want to analyze both options, CS and Hostels
    Private_message
    Hi,

Another hostel recommendation is The Generator. It is a huge hostel. It is very clean, both the facilities and the sheets you get to sleep on. The staff is attentive and friendly. Now is low season, you pay around 9€ per night. It is located outside the S-Bahn station Landsberger Allee in Prenzlauer Berg.

The Circus is in Mitte, and a step away from Prenzlauer Berg. It is more expensive than The Generator. It is nice. You pay around 19€ per night.

Those are the only two hostels I have stayed in Berlin.

Kind regards,

Ignacio : ) !!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.