• Hello everybody!
    I’m Russian, going to travel around Europe)) and planning to spend 4 days in Berlin, from the 26th of February till the 1st of March. I’m going to travel alone, so I also be glad to meet someone who can show me the city, or even someone who is going for the first time too, so we can discover this city together.
    Feel free to contact me by email: Tanyshenka-2007@yandex.ru
    Hugs,
    Tania.
    Private_message
    i sen you an email. For tohers reading this post. I am in berlin and looking to meetup with some people. here already.

b.mmcconnell@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hey guys,
    I am already in Berlin (for the first time) and staying till March, 3rd. Let me know if you want to hang out or you orginize somethingö.
    Tschüß
    Private_message
    If you wanna party again, join us on CS Berlin Thursday meeting:
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=176559

Cheers, Guenther
    Private_message
    Hi!! Im from Argentina and its my first time alone in Berlin, I´m staying for more than a month and would be great go around with you :) Let me know. Kiss.

Maggie!
    Private_message
    Hey, guys, let's cooperate:) my friends and I are in Berlin now and we'd love to meet and have a drink or just walk around:)
    Private_message
    I've just been out and about with some friends to watch the match and smoke Shisha. What are you guys up to tomorrow, it will be my first proper day and I'd like to discover the city with a group of people. I have a few tips from my friend from Berlin. Keep me posted.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.