• Hello guys! Me and my friend r coming to berlin on 21 feb for 1 week and we need some company to hang out and see interesting sights!! If u r able to be our guide or a company for drinking, then please let me know:)
    Private_message
    pablo what r u talking about?
    Private_message
    Hey Alexandra,

don't worry about the posts of PABLO. Besides these, he is a very, very nice guy. ;-)

If you wanna join the weekly CS Meeting on Thursday, you're welcome: https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=176558

It's a good start to get in contact with this great city. You'll meet locals and surfer from all over the world.

Hope to meet you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers, Guenther
    CS Berlin City Ambassador

Private_message
    Thank u guys for willing to make our trip funnier and more interesting!Would u be so kind to give me ur phone numbers?
    Private_message

My name is Sophie. I´m from Austria/Vienna. I think it would be great if we explore the city together.
    I´m in Berlin from the 23 till the 27 of February. I also searching for some locals to show me the city. Would you like to explore the city with me? Unfortunately non of my friends had time to travel with me. But i need to go to berlin this week,because of the deftones concert on the 26.2.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.