• Hello! I just moved to Berlin, actually about 5 mths ago and I want to ask if anyone knows a good internet provider (without having to sign a 2 years contract) I've been using the USB stick but it the data usage alway ends before the end of the month. It would be great if anyone can recommend me a better solution! Thank you!!
    Private_message
    I would Check out Alice as a Provider... You can make a conract that you can end Every month.. www.Alice.de
    Private_message
    alice is now o2 by the way,i had to sign a 2 year contract,so maybe thats not what you want.
    kabel Deutschland do a 1 year contract,but it depends on yur flat if they can connect you,also you may need landlords permission with KD if they have to build a extra cable thru the house,as in my case,and landlord said no,hence i had to do 2 year contract with alice/o2 www.kabeldeutschland.de www.o2.de
    Private_message
    @ lucas the days of alice and a contract you can end every month are long gone,i had that contract up untill 2009 when i moved to norway,upon comming back to berlin in 2011 it was ended,maybe your contract is a few years old and therefore you can still cancel every month
    Private_message
    Hi sharan , i think the best option for you is call mobile or klar mobile company for 1 month 10 Euro until 15 Euro
    but if you want to buy cheaper, you can go in Viyatnamisch Market near S-bahn Landsberger alle

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.