• Hello! I will be in Berlin with a friend of mine from 24 to 31 of December.
    A friend will host us. We would like a meet for a beer, paarty or something traditional...
    thank you & Happy Holidays!
    Private_message
    Hi! Im arriving tomorrow (24th) in Berlin! Im travelling bymyself so would be great to hang out with other people ;)

I was thinking of going to Tresor club tomorrow night! What you think?!

Im a techno lover so wanna enjoy all the clubs in Berlin ;)

What you think?! Let me know
    Cheers

Manoela
    Private_message
    Hey ,going to friends house for dinner ,then going partying u welcome to come with us ,and doing jam session on the 25th dec in berlin neukölln in a cafe with lots of nice people ..there is food drinks and more !!
    kiehlufer 75
    neukölln berli
    Private_message
    hey i arriving tomorrow to to Berlin i dont have much idea to do so can be nice have a party there! let me know what are you doing tomorrow or the next days!
    Private_message
    Why dnt make an activity?..by the way does tresor also has some door policy like berghain??
    Private_message
    Hey tonight around midnight- 1hour my friend will be touring in some pubs in Neuköln to play guitar (beatles, flamenco..), if you ve got nothing planned call that number 004917686846526 around 23h :) tschuss
    Private_message
    Thank you for the invitations and the suggestions! Tresor is a nice idea for today and the jamming session tomorrow. we dont know what time exactly we manage to go there, but for sure after 24:00. See you there!
    Private_message
    hey
    if anybody have an instrument or can play .they welcome ,and laville u you welcome 2moro,am in neukölln 2!!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.