• Hello there me and two others are coming to Berlin on Wednesday 20th until 25th to do some street painting, act silly and generally have loads of fun checking out wonderful Berlin if any one is up for hanging out with us and put us up for a night or two we would love you forever and ever and ever if you know of any fun nights or exibition or place to go would appreciate too Thanks now.
    Private_message
    Hello Liam,
    I am hosting a house concert at my place on Friday. We will party afterwards too :) You guys are very welcome - there will be lots of lovely people to meet and if you have your instruments with us you can jam with us too. Have a great time in berlin and I hope to see you at the concert :-) http://www.facebook.com/events/217434501731597/

alles gute
    Private_message
    23-27.2. Berlin I'm travelling alone, so if you want to join me it would be fun too :)
    Private_message
    My name is Sophie. I´m from Austria/Vienna. I think it would be great if we explore the city together.
    I´m in Berlin from the 23 till the 27 of February. I also searching for some locals to show me the city. Would you like to explore the city with me? Unfortunately non of my friends had time to travel with me. But i need to go to berlin this week,because of the deftones concert on the 26.2.

And of course you can stay with me and my flatmates if you want to travel to vienna someday:))

All the best
    Sophie

I apologize for my englishskills:))

But i can´t host you.
    Private_message
    at this time, we will travel to Israel

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.