• Hey Berliners ! I need your help, problem is simple though, What's the cheapest way to get Amsterdam from Berlin ?

Private_message
    Try www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de. You can ride along with someone in his/her car for a specific amount, like carpooling, I think Berlin-Amsterdam will be around €30-40. Quite nice experience also, I've had interesting conversations during the trips. Have fun!
    Private_message
    http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/
    it is dificult to find something direktly from Amsterdam to Berlin, but try from Amsterdam to Hannover(about 30€) and then from Hannover to Berlin(15€)
    Private_message
    I bought a plane ticket from Berlin to Amsterdam, it costed 22 €, I had to pay comission because I bought it in edreams.. and the end I payed 40€... so.. I think plane is the cheapest option...
    Private_message
    hitchhiking. by train it´s 60-80
    Private_message
    I said the cheapest way but it doesn't matter €10-€20 up or down.As you said bus,train,plane all of them look around same prices.But I can not use credit cards That's why need to pay cash and get it from first hand.In this case I prefer to get bus I guess.

Thanks all of you for your attention.Take it easy.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.