• Hey everyone,

I'm an American and am going to be visiting Berlin from this coming Sunday afternoon (3/17) until Thursday (3/21). I was supposed to go on this trip with a friend but she backed out at the last minute - so now I'm traveling alone and looking for fun, easy-going people to share experiences with! I'm staying at a hotel in Charlottenburg, and am hoping to see as much of this awesome city as possible in this four day time period. So if you're up for visiting a cultural site, grabbing a drink, doing some shopping, etc., let me know! Look forward to meeting as many of you as possible :-)

Kyra
    Private_message
    Dear Barnot,

in each and every post that I read from you you are insulting people. Why is that? What is your problem?

@Kyra: please apologize, the vast majority of europeans will welcome you as a person. I'm sure you'll have a greaaaat time with the friendly and open minded people in Berlin.
    Private_message
    @Der_Georg, I didn't see what Barnot posted, something against me being from the US? Thanks for standing up for me.
    Private_message
    Thanks everyone for being so cool. I've already gotten some messages from some really fun sounding people that I plan to meet up with. Sounds like Barnot is just the kind of person who likes to pick fights...and I don't concern myself with people like that, so in need of attention that they need to insult someone else to get it. Anyway, the rest of you guys are some awesome people, and I couldn't be more excited to get to Berlin and experience the hell out of it. :-)
    Private_message
    Will do, thanks again AxeMurderessss :)
    Private_message
    Hey Jen, I'm definitely in for karaoke - just sent you a private message with my contact info :)
    Private_message
    heyyyy im traveling to Berlin by myself n id love some company!i ll be there from sunday to Tuesday (if weather permits)
    Private_message
    hey kyra,
    come to the wednedday meeting. you can talk to locals and fellow travellers there! https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/P0F2KP/cs-wednesday-meeting

cheers
    christian
    Private_message
    @Sydnie Sounds fun, private messaged you my contact info :)

@CaptainDada I may already have plans on Wednesday (my calendar is filling up fast with so many friendly people wanting to hang out!), but if they fall through I'd definitely like to come to the meeting! Thanks for the invite :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.