• Hey everyone! I'm an American girl in my mid-twenties who will be visiting Berlin alone from 3/17-3/21. Basically I had a week off between jobs and and decided to spontaneously book a trip to a place I've always wanted to go, Berlin! Since I don't know anyone in the city (and barely any German), I'm looking for fellow travelers and/or English speakers who would be interested in doing some low key things together - grabbing meals, hitting a bar or two, maybe a museum? Anyone interested? I'll be getting in on Sunday 3/17 in the early afternoon and staying right off the Ku-damm. If you might want to meet up, please tell me a little about yourself, and maybe some ideas for fun things to do in Berlin! Look forward to getting in touch :-)

-K
    Private_message
    =) u are welcome in my home=)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.