• Hey everyone, I'm coming to Berlin on Friday the 1th february but my friends will join me only on Sunday.. So I'll be in Berlin alone the whole weekend and it would be too bad to spend it alone in some hostel -.-
    So if anyone would like to go out with me, possibly some locals who know where to go/ what to do, it'd be really cool to have fun, party and meet new people..
    Private_message
    Hey Anna, I would like to go out on Saturday. I'm a local, so I know some cool bars, clubs or whatever you want to go.
    Private_message
    Hi Anna, I'am a french guy who visit Berlin, I'm host by a 18 years old berliner.
    I go to clubs everynight, so if you like electronic music send me a MP, we'll partying and having fun ;)
    Private_message
    Yo! if you are up for party tonight, let me know.
    Private_message
    Hallo :)

I will go to a live-music event tonight at Frannz Club (near U-Eberswalder Strasse). Two bands will be releasing their album. If you like to head there with me, let me know. I would also have a couch for the night.
    Private_message
    Hi!! I am Italian girl, just landed in Berlin. If u are up for a coffe this afternoon let me know ;)
    Private_message
    Im up for a party too tonight! Let me know when and where and i'll be in!
    Private_message
    If you feel going tonight to the berghain, I am loooking for people to join!
    Private_message
    Hi,Anna nice to meet you:) I live in berlin.want to go to some nice place.Maybe if you want, we can go together.I have big home.and I can invite to you:) if you don´t have hot. please write my email.
    clazzan@hotmail.com,have fun!
    Private_message
    Hey there, so are any of you meeting tonight? I quit my job yesterday and submitted an academic paper for my course today, so I could definitely do with a drink tonight. Haven't been to Kreuzberg in a while, but am open to other locations. If anyone is up for a beer do get in touch 0049-(0)162-2406819.
    Private_message
    Hi Anna
    Im Sua a girl from Spain,
    I would like to go out on Saturday to some club o bar
    tell me if you want to, we can spent a good time together.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.