• Hey everyone!

My friend and I are in Berlin for Christmas (today up until the 26th) and are looking for something to do! We are renting a flat in the city so we could possibly have some people over here, or we would love to grab a drink somewhere in the city. If anyone is free either tonight, or over the next few days and would like to chill send us a message!
    Private_message
    Hey girls! I'm just planning to go on a Christmas thing with another couchsurfers. If you are interested we can plan the night :)
    Xoxo
    Private_message
    doing xmas party on the 25th jaming party with food and jaming drinks,..fish tank cafe
    kiehlufer75...
    Private_message
    Hey, What are the plans for tomorrow? Me and my sister are interested in joining and having a fun evening. Im just coming from Estonia and she's coming from Frankfurt so...what is the plan?
    Private_message
    The "Check your Inbox" style is totally against the group philosophy of CS! But who cares!!!
    Private_message
    Hey girls! I arrive tomorrow morning. I am defo up for meeting up to celebrate Christmas with you guys. My number is +44 7926394343. Drop me a text!

Sara
    Private_message
    hi i come with my friend from barcelona for 1 week and it will be coll to meet people we staying at the hostel pangeapeople ¡¡¡
    Private_message
    Well, we r also 2 in Berlin looking for something to do tonite, so if u want we can go out together.... I dont know where, so...suggestions???

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.