• Hey guys! Not sure if any of you remember me, but I was living in Berlin 3 years ago to sit the C2 exam. I went to loads of weekly meet ups! :)

Anyway, I'm back for the next 4 months :D I've just signed an international book deal and I decided to come back to Berlin to write it because I found that it's the one city in the world where I have gotten a perfect balance of working efficiently and having lots of fun after work! :)

Hope to see you all soon!
    Private_message
    We met in Buenos Aires, but I don't know if you remember me :P. I think we went to the Pillow Fight at the Planetarium together...and to some campings!
    Private_message
    Thanks for the replies! The C2 went really well - I passed four out of five sections of it (not bad for 3 months work :P ) but since I failed one section they didn't give me the diploma of course. You can read my post-exam analysis here: http://www.fluentin3months.com/c2-exam-results-and-analysis/

@Pako I definitely remember the pillow fight! Might see you at a CS meeting!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.